Mulinos Blyth, Northumberland Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Mulinos Blyth, Northumberland - Ask a question now

“Would recommend for a meal, I had a great time.”

Written on: 26/03/2013 by summa3 (1 review written)

I went to this place last year and I have to say the food was at the highest standard and the staff were very pleasant. I don't get out much but I have to say I felt at ease at this restaurant and the it was definitely worth the wait. The only thing I did notice is that there wasn't any toilet paper in the loos at the time which was a little disappointing but it was very busy at the time, other than that I have to say overall I am very pleased with their service. Kind Regards… Read Full Review

“Have been several times, most recently with 9 friends....”

Written on: 05/05/2010

Have been several times, most recently with 9 friends. Our meals arrived promptly, were well presented, with plenty of vegetables. Good value for money(about £15 a head including drinks). The staff were friendly and pleasant even though there was another even larger party in that evening.

Will be back again soon… Read Full Review

“We have been to this restaurant a few times in the...”

Written on: 07/01/2010

We have been to this restaurant a few times in the last few years and usually the food is ok. Howvever it is nothing amazing and the menu is pretty limited.

But last week we decided to go and we decided to splash out and have something different to the normal middle of the road stuff we normally have.

We were disappointed.

Mine was ok- steak was a bit chewy but alright and my daughter quite like her chicken. The disappointment came when my husbands expensive surf n turf arrived

it was… Read Full Review