Samsung SPF-107H Reviews

From 1 review

Samsung SPF-107H - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Samsung SPF-107H

Samsung SPF-107H

“I had owned a Philips 9" digital picture frame for...”

Written on: 06/01/2010 by BAHMJP (4 reviews written)

I had owned a Philips 9" digital picture frame for about 3 years when it decided it wasn't going to work any more. An exchange with the Philips Help department revealed a situation which is only too common these days - "It's broken, it's out of warranty, we won't fix it, bin it". I decided to replace it.

My first port of call in these situations is usually the Which? website. This was recommending both Kodak and Sony. I decided to visit local shops to what was on offer. In PC World there was… Read Full Review

Bahmjp's Response to BAHMJP's Review

Written on: 12/01/2010

As you did not publish my amendment sent by email, I would state that I did eventually hear from Samsung concerning the correct set of instructions to download. This would raise my rating by one star.