Google Nexus One Reviews

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

Summary

Web meet phone as the Google Nexus One marks the next stage in the evolution of Android. With a 5 megapixel camera, 3.7" capacitive touchscreen and touch-sensitive controls, the Nexus One is an impressive device.

Is this the phone you've been waiting for? Or are you a little underwhelmed? Let us know and be amongst the first to write your reviews of the Nexus One!

Google Nexus One - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Google Nexus One

Google Nexus One

“I got the Nexus One 1 year ago and I am still using...”

Written on: 21/04/2011 by Dexter Rice (3 reviews written)

I got the Nexus One 1 year ago and I am still using today. Thanks to all the updates, the phone is still feeling trendy, fast and able to compete with other android phones. There were some bugs and latency one year ago and most of them have been corrected. Apart from regular features, I only regret the odd design and look. The Nexus S is certainly going forward in terms of design. At least I can say that I have an original phones since everyone has now got an Iphone 4 looking phone… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to Dexter Rice's Review

Written on: 08/07/2011

more info plz

Google Nexus One

“Best smartphone I have ever used. Beats my wife's...”

Written on: 22/01/2011 by onil (3 reviews written)

Best smartphone I have ever used. Beats my wife's iPhone hands down… Read Full Review

Google Nexus One

“Just the best phone I ever had, I loved my blackberry...”

Written on: 23/07/2010

Just the best phone I ever had, I loved my blackberry storm but it doesn't even compare to the nexus.

It's so easy to set up with all the important apps pre-loaded, then the market is great and makes it easy to find free apps.

The internet is great, really fast but I wouldn't expect anything less from google.

It has 5 home screens so you can group your apps as you like them eg all media together.

All your contact infromation is linked together so friends facebook status, email, phone… Read Full Review

Google Nexus One

“+Incredible build quality ”

Written on: 26/05/2010 by kudos72 (3 reviews written)

+Incredible build quality
+Good multi-touch interface
+No need for iTunes
+Syncs with Facebook, Twitter and e-mail
+Noise cancellation microphone
+Great battery life (for a smartphone)
+Great value for money

Couldn't recommend this enough, never been a mobile phone fan until they got "smart" and this phone is a definite improvement on the iPhone 3GS.

Google Nexus One

“I've been using the Nexus One for about a month now...”

Written on: 09/03/2010

I've been using the Nexus One for about a month now and i thought it was about time to write a review.

Up until a month ago i was using an iPhone 3G but i have to say that i'm not really missing it. The iPhone has pretty much become a glorified app and music device. Like all phones, the Nexus One has it good and bad points.

The Good
- Android is a fantastic operating system and with it you can get a new phone overnight. That's the beauty of Android. One day there's no pinch control to zoom… Read Full Review

Tigerandyx9's Comment

Written on: 01/04/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I am in the dilema of choosing btw this one and the iPhone when I might update one of my Nokias at the end of the year... I will look for an unlocked phone to use worldwide, changing chips in several countries, which I do with my N95 and E51

Google Nexus One

“Overall, the Google Nexus One is a very good phone....”

Written on: 08/03/2010 by swedeaction (1 review written)

Overall, the Google Nexus One is a very good phone. The best feature is, without a doubt, its gorgeous OLED display and Android. The rest, well, it will depend on what phone you have been using until then.

If you used an iPhone (I did), it will take you a while to get use to the Nexus, and there will be pros and cons. As a phone, it is better than the iPhone; however, you will be dissapointed when you visit the app market in android.
If you have been using any other phone, don't worry, you will… Read Full Review

Google Nexus One

“The Nexus One is a fantastic mobile handset, I've been...”

Written on: 26/01/2010 by c47105 (8 reviews written)

The Nexus One is a fantastic mobile handset, I've been on Google's Android since last year on the HTC Magic (also on Vodafone UK). I cannot believe how much faster the new HTC Nexus One is, not only is the new 2.1 operating system better than 1.6, but the browsing experience on 3G is really fast.

The Android ecosystem is not that of the iPhone yet, but on a handset to handset functionality level I would say they are equal.

Highlights:
- now handles multiple gmail a/c's, perfect for work and… Read Full Review

Google Nexus One

“Not worth to purchase. ”

Written on: 25/01/2010 by cslwkah (1 review written)

Not worth to purchase.

Bad screen touching detection, bad customer service(as you know, only email...).

But it's beautiful and program is running smooth~

Google Nexus One

“Google's Nexus One is fast and extremely efficient as...”

Written on: 11/01/2010 by richardbaxterseo (1 review written)

Google's Nexus One is fast and extremely efficient as a productivity tool. I love the quick switching between email, browsing and applications.

The phone syncs easily with a Google account, in fact, you should definitely have a Google account before you get this phone. If you use Google calendar and mail, the phone regularly pulls new mail and calendar items to your phone.

Ordering online is easy and I paid no additional tax on arrival, delivered via DHL. You have 14 days to trial the phone… Read Full Review