Orbus Pro X9000 Reviews

Orbus Pro X9000 - Ask a question now

Orbus Pro X9000

“Great value for money. Really functional and looks the...”

Written on: 01/09/2010

Great value for money. Really functional and looks the part as well!

This makes for a great workout and is comparable to a full gym spec machine. We bought the newer 'upgrade' model with 25 programs so it has all the options we need and much more. I would recommend this Treadmill… Read Full Review

Orbus Pro X9000

“I have had the ProX9000 for approximately 2 weeks now....”

Written on: 03/01/2010

I have had the ProX9000 for approximately 2 weeks now. It replaced an old York machine which had given up on me.

I didn't have an unlimited budget, so was looking for something to give me value, but of course wanted as high spec machine as possible. I read another review which mentioned the Pro X900 so did some internet research and found it on the Orbus web site. The price was great, but I did some searching for cheaper prices which is always worthwhile!

It arrived fairly promptly and when I… Read Full Review