Tree Classics 7.5ft Balsam Reviews

Tree Classics 7.5ft Balsam - Ask a question now

Tree Classics 7.5ft Balsam

“Deceptive Online Photos from treeclassics.com tree review”

Written on: 14/11/2013

My wife and I decided to go all out and buy a really nice Christmas tree. We were anxiously waiting for our $400 Christmas tree, because the pictures on their website make all their trees look full and realistic. When it arrived at our house we immediately set it up so we could see our new tree that we were going to be so proud of. A tree that we would keep for years to come and our kids would love to decorate. As we were setting it up, I kept thinking "something is not right" When we were done… Read Full Review

Tree Classics 7.5ft Balsam

“We recently purchased a tree this year from tree...”

Written on: 02/01/2010

We recently purchased a tree this year from tree classics. The tree was pictured as beautiful, full and realistic but when we recieved it I was very dissapointed to see that just the outside was pine needle like and the inside (more than 50%) was a diffenent, cheap fluff-like material filler. I called the company since I was so unhappy with the product and the rep. was abrupt with me. I told him that I should not have to pay for return postage and that's when he became defensive and I hung up… Read Full Review