Numatic Henry Xtra Reviews

• Service & Support

Numatic Henry Xtra - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Numatic Henry Xtra

“fabulous mr henry! ”

Written on: 05/02/2013 by gracey (1 review written)

My vax blew up 5 days ago, deciding to empty its contents in my living room!! i have 2 cats (which delight in pulling each others fur out!) one dog with very short spikey hair that gets everywhere and myself and my daughter, who both have very long hair .. 5 days with no vacuum, well you can imagine the state my floors and carpet where in!!!i have just had mr henry xtra delivered, it took me 20 minutes to vacuum my large 3 bed house, no easy task at the best of times ..normally !!! mr henry… Read Full Review

Numatic Henry Xtra

“I have just sent my son out to purchase the Henry...”

Written on: 30/12/2009

I have just sent my son out to purchase the Henry Extra as a replacement for my Morphy Richards. I was just about to purchase one of the Miele models but was put off by the lack of after-service so many people complained of from the company. Although I had read all the reviews about the various Henry vacuum cleaners I was sceptical about purchasing purely based on the price. i wrongly assumed because it was at the cheaper end of the market it must be an inferior product -how wrong can I be… Read Full Review