Nosh, Huddersfield Reviews

Nosh, Huddersfield - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nosh, Huddersfield

Nosh, Huddersfield
Nosh, Huddersfield

“On a warm evening, we headed to NoSh which lies within...”

Written on: 06/07/2010

On a warm evening, we headed to NoSh which lies within three miles of our home. We have always liked the quirky decor and menu and I would say standards have risen here in the past year or so. Our Chinese roast duck was up to standard and we enjoyed a hot pot of chicken giblets with a sauce thickened with Claret - real hearty cooking. Pigeon breast was my wife's choice. She likes it pink and juice and the grapefruit sauce with onion was as unusual s it was delicious. To drik the Pettilado from… Read Full Review

“The wife and I had a rare 'night off', daughter's...”

Written on: 05/04/2004 by gfenton (1 review written)

The wife and I had a rare 'night off', daughter's first sleep over, and decided to treat ourselves to a meal out. We have enjoyed the other Franco brothers eateries so headed off to the trendy Almondbury 'NoSH'. We parked up right outside the front door and dashed through the rain to the converted terraced weavers cottage. We were welcomed by the freshfaced staff and after placing drinks orders were ushered through to a cosy alcove where we could peruse the menu. We are both non-meat eaters… Read Full Review

“I ate at Nosh Restaurant in Almondbury, Huddersfield...”

Written on: 10/09/2002 by Richard. (1 review written)

I ate at Nosh Restaurant in Almondbury, Huddersfield in August 2002 on a Thursday night. I enjoyed a well cooked (although not perhaps exceptional) meal and generous portions. The place was packed and had a good lively atmosphere.
Average meal cost: £15 per head plus wine… Read Full Review