Christmas Market at Hop Farm Reviews

Christmas Market at Hop Farm - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Christmas Market at Hop Farm

Christmas Market at Hop Farm

“We went to the Christmas Market today. I was excited...”

Written on: 16/12/2009

We went to the Christmas Market today. I was excited because last year I went to one in Winchester which was fabulous - as good as anything in Germany. Sadly, the Hop Farm was a major disappointment.There were maybe 7 stalls in total selling stuff you might find at a Boot Fair. And condensation in the tents made it seem like it was raining! It was supposed to cost £2 to park but there was nowhere to pay. If we had paid to go in, I would be demanding my money back. A disgrace!… Read Full Review

“After being told this was free entry, we thought we'd...”

Written on: 14/12/2009 by frannyann (3 reviews written)

After being told this was free entry, we thought we'd take a little look at this. Arrived to be told there was a £2 parking fee, so parked in a puddle filled space. The 'christmas market' appeared to just be a collection of random stalls, most selling tat! The ice rink was small and very uneven, you would have to use the 'helper penguins' not to fall over, as someone who can ice skate, this really wasn't worth the seven pounds charge to try. I can't comment on the kingdom itself as we were… Read Full Review