Yim Siam, Hoveton Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Yim Siam, Hoveton - Ask a question now

“Yim Siam, Hoveton for wheelchair users”

Written on: 30/09/2011

The ratings I have given obviously don't count but I had to put them to get on here. As it was my birthday, my partner (a wheelchair user), wanted to take me out 'somewhere special' to celebrate. I had spent the whole week researching which restaurant I would like to go to. I rang the restaurant to check that they were wheelchair accessible & if they had an accessible toilet. They said yes to the first and no to the second questions. Well that didn't matter about the toilet as we didn't live… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 21/03/2012

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about the problems you encountered recently. We do have double doors and a small raised step to the restaurant which has always been acceptable for wheelchairs. However the motorised wheelchairs are more awkward, but we still usually manage to get them in without too much trouble.
If you wish to rebook for another occasion, I would be happy to make sure your partner is able to access the restaurant. If you live locally, I am happy to meet and see where the problem lies and act accordingly. Whether it be modifying the entrance further, it is in my own interest to assure disabled access is optimised for our customers. If this is of interest to you, please contact me at contactus@yimsiam.co.uk

Once again, thank you for taking the time to give your feedback as without it we are unable to maintain and further improve our service to our customers.

Proprietor (Yim Siam)

“Certainly one of the best Thai meals we've had. We...”

Written on: 30/03/2011

Certainly one of the best Thai meals we've had. We thought it was a bit expensive although we had mostly seafood. Lovely decoration and music and very sweet staff. The fish and mango was divine… Read Full Review

“nice quiet location away from the city centre and by...”

Written on: 08/05/2010

nice quiet location away from the city centre and by the river. food is outstanding, especially the giant tiger prawns in chilli glaze. only problem is its hard to get in at the weekends so we have to book a few days before, which isnt convenient as we arent that organised. but once youre in its a great place to be… Read Full Review

“Norwich has plenty of Thai restaurants but Yim Siam is...”

Written on: 15/12/2009

Norwich has plenty of Thai restaurants but Yim Siam is the best of the lot. The atmosphere and auality of the place is a great start and the meals top it off perfectly. The crab rice and tiger prawns are to die for and the coconut ice cream on sticky rice is... Im going back soon!! lol… Read Full Review