York, England Reviews

York, England - Ask a question now

“Brilliant City Centre”

Written on: 26/10/2011 by jprandjrr (7 reviews written)

Had not been to York since a school trip over 30 years ago. Haviing been fascinated at the time by the historical buildings, Roman and Norman legacies, etc. I had been wanting to go back for a long long time. I was not disappointed. A single day out was nowhere near enough to fully appreciate what this terrific City has to offer. Did the Minster, Micklegate Bar museum, Castle Museum and Railway Museum and walked old ramparts, by whiich time I was worn out! The attractions mentioned are not… Read Full Review

“Never thought about going on a short break ghost...”

Written on: 14/12/2009 by spiders web (2 reviews written)

Never thought about going on a short break ghost hunting before receiving a birthday gift voucher inviting me and my friend to York Pavilion hotel, the haunted hotel!
Not really interested in the existence of other life forms 'cos I have enough trouble just looking after myself at the best of times. But hey, the invite was for 3 course dinner, bed & breakfast and after dinner entertainment in the form of an organised paranormal extravaganza!!
I'm in I thought and so was my mate
We arrived at… Read Full Review