Bright House Reviews

From 1 review
  • Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Bright House - Ask a question now

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!”

Written on: 12/08/2014 by Kels9884 (1 review written)

Accepted for credit in the Chatham store, I ordered a sofa for delivery on mon 11 aug. Having not heard anything! I rang on the mon to check delivery time, only to be told that head office had declined my order! Bright house claim to have attempted to contact me about this, although neither of my telephone numbers have any missed calls, nor messages! If I had not contacted them, I would have still expected my sofa and, as it stands, they have left a pregnant woman sitting on the floor! We… Read Full Review

Longtreeroad's Response to Kels9884's Review

Written on: 13/08/2014

Your better of for being refused. In all honesty your better of sitting on the floor and saving up for a sofa, No interest to pay, and you will have a much better deal for paying cash!