Support Logistics Reviews

Support Logistics - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Support Logistics

Support Logistics

“extra hours of training , wanted me to pass, and i did”

Written on: 10/10/2011

did a C+E course in buckingham with these guys even though i paid 1099 for the 5 day course at 4 hours a day i was given extra hours free this helped me alot Mark my instructor was extremly patient with me and gave loads of encouragement when i was thinking of jacking it in , he had more belief in me than i did but as he said on the third day it starts to click and it did and two days later i passed with 5 minors in Abingdon he even brought the bacon butties afterwards so top marks to him and… Read Full Review

“I took my lessons from Support Logistics training in...”

Written on: 13/12/2009

I took my lessons from Support Logistics training in Manchester about two weeks ago now with a guy who knows his stuff and drums it into you to the point you can hear what he is saying to you when your on your test although he is not there. I took my test from Liverpool test centre which is based near a very busy tip so there are lots of wagons shooting around the lanes near the test centre whilst you are on your test. This is not an easy thing to pass but although you only end up with 8-9… Read Full Review