Tiny Box Company Reviews

Tiny Box Company - Ask a question now

“POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NO NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY!”

Written on: 09/03/2016 by Alexish321 (1 review written)

Awful customer service spent £10 on postage for next day delivery for it to come 4 days later after the date I needed it. I called the company the lady I spoke to was rude to me on the phone and would only refund me the money for the box (50p)… Read Full Review

“Terrible Quality & poor customer service”

Written on: 03/11/2013

Do not use this company - it cheap for a reason - if you want a quality product then find a different company. I would not recommend this company… Read Full Review

“ ”

Written on: 26/01/2011 by birdhhouse (1 review written)

I love the Tiny Box company! As an Image Consultant looking to create the perfect stylish gift bags for alternative hen parties that were eco friendly and great value they were my first choice. I was not disappointed the customer service I received was first class,Sharon who I spoke to was friendly and astute when it came to helping me decide which presentation options would suit my particular market best… Read Full Review

“I have been scouring the internet for reasonably...”

Written on: 08/12/2009 by mmac (14 reviews written)

I have been scouring the internet for reasonably prices gift boxes and stumbled across this company 'Tiny Box Company', I can't believe I have just purchased three gift boxes for one pounds fifty (total)- forty eight pence each and the postage was two pounds fifty nine!
Other online companies were offering boxes at around four pounds each, which is fine if you only need 1 box, then add your P&P and you're talking about eight pounds to buy a box - ouch!
I also found wine bottle bags for… Read Full Review