Maui Us Reviews - www.mauius.com

From 1 review

Maui Us www.mauius.com - Ask a question now

“We feel ourselves to be the luckiest person after...”

Written on: 04/12/2009 by mauiweddings (1 review written)

We feel ourselves to be the luckiest person after enjoying such a delightful and cozy wedding. The day we spent with you were amazing. I wish the day would never end there. I remember the amazing day when I used to swim with dolphin. We could not believe that we will be able to enjoy such a blissful wedding at a low price. My wife remembers both of you with your special gift of doves. When we looked at the video you offered, we could not believe that such a fantastic creativity is possible. The… Read Full Review