Cafe Spice 2000, Sunderland Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Cafe Spice 2000, Sunderland - Ask a question now

“I have recently been to Sunderland and I visited this...”

Written on: 22/08/2014 by garycole (15 reviews written)

I have recently been to Sunderland and I visited this Indian restaurant with a friend of mine. I must say that the food is good and the service is excellent… Read Full Review

“Really I think it is the best Indian in Sunderland,...”

Written on: 03/12/2009 by ladylucklynne (1 review written)

Really I think it is the best Indian in Sunderland, been eating there for a few years now and although have visited other Indians no-one can compare to their food or service, the staff are friendly and helpful, and is quite a relaxing place to eat.