Copilot Live 8 Reviews

• Product Quality

Copilot Live 8 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Copilot Live 8

Copilot Live 8

“I bought this for my iPhone and have been more than...”

Written on: 10/02/2010

I bought this for my iPhone and have been more than impressed.

It has a friendly easy to use interface, provides good routes and is great value for money when compared to other sat-navs on the market.

I found, comparing to a tomtom app, that I actually prefered using the copilot system, It was quicker, easier to use and far far cheaper.

My favourite two features are definately the easy-lane finder (currently advertised as the new tomtom's selling point for £150) and the free speed camera… Read Full Review

Copilot Live 8

“The only thing I like about the satellite navigation...”

Written on: 29/11/2009

The only thing I like about the satellite navigation program Copilot live 8 is the attractive user interface, but it has proved to be almost useless when used on my HTC HD. I had downloaded the program onto my SD memory card.
Before downloading Copilot I asked HTC help desk to recommend a sat/nav program but they refused to make a recommendation, possibly because their GPS receiver is not up to scratch. What I do now know is that the combination to Copilot and my HTC HD is quite useless. It… Read Full Review