Puterz Ltd AFI5750 Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

Puterz Ltd AFI5750 - Ask a question now

Puterz Ltd AFI5750

“I was advised to look at the range of PC's at Puterz...”

Written on: 28/02/2011

I was advised to look at the range of PC's at Puterz by a friend who had bought from them in the past.
As I was looking for a very high spec I knew I would need to spend a fair bit but was pleasantly surprised to find I could get a top spec maching for much less that I thought from Puterz.
After much deliberation I ordered their HPI7980XTREME 6 CORE with 12 Gb RAM and the top of the range 980X processor.
A week later it was sitting in my house, set up and working wonderfully.
I would wholly… Read Full Review

Puterz Ltd AFI5750

“I was recommended to Puterz by a friend who had bought...”

Written on: 28/11/2009 by Tinkerman1 (1 review written)

I was recommended to Puterz by a friend who had bought 2 of their computers for his business.
After looking at their very informative website I chose the i5 750 as it is a new processor and I wanted my PC to be futureproof.
I wanted a couple of changes and spoke to a chap called Ray who was very helpful and suggested some upgrades.
I've had this PC for 3 weeks now and have to say it is faultless.
A brilliant PC and a real find of a company. I cannot recommend them highly enough… Read Full Review