La Brasiliana Reviews

Media Gallery for La Brasiliana

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
La Brasiliana

“Waste of time and money”

Written on: 19/08/2012

I had the Brasiliana treatment done via a Groupon offer. Having very thick and frizzy hair, I thought this would be perfect for me. Even when the stylist was straightening the hair, it was catching on the straighteners and bits of my hair were being pulled out. I mentioned it to the stylist but she didn't do anything. The end result was ok...not the sleek and straight look I thought I would have and by tea time I had to get the straighteners back on it as the frizz was building up. I have had… Read Full Review

Markene's Comment

Written on: 25/11/2014

I have had the same experience, I even went back and she tried again. My hair was pulling on the straighteners, or catching. It was painful. I now realise my hair was being burnt, as it looks like straw. I've asked for the £130 back as it is going to cost me a lot to try and repair the damage!!

La Brasiliana

“I thought the La Brasilliana was more gentle then...”

Written on: 17/04/2011

I thought the La Brasilliana was more gentle then other brands and that is why I chose it. After I waited the 4 days to wash my hair, my hair felt extremely flat, with no body. I also feel I have experienced some hair loss as result of tis treatment. My hair is naturally a fine texture and I thought this treatment was good for my hair texture. I also found out the one that was used on me was formahdahyde free.

I would definitely not reccomend the La Brasilliana. And I wish someone had… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 28/02/2012

Actually , I am a hairstylist for 20 years and I can honestly say that this La Brasilliana treatment is just waste of time and money for both hairdresser and client...

Halinghen's Comment

Written on: 12/01/2014

La-Brasiliana products are not the same as Brasilana treatment. The La-Brasiliana shampoos are fantastic.