La Brasiliana Reviews

Media Gallery for La Brasiliana

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Horrible product”

Written on: 07/06/2014 by Kamora207 (1 review written)

Ive had it done and it made my hair dry , turned my beige blond highlights bright yellow which I could not get out at all , I also had breakage on the top and my hairdresser is an expert on these plus my hair after two washes went back to wavy and its not even curly to begin with. My hair is falling out too . Thank God I have thick hair. I will never use this product again after using coppola which was great for blonds , this product just doesn't measure up. My hair feels worse than before ugh… Read Full Review

“A very costly mistake”

Written on: 12/10/2013

This treatment is an absolute sham. I have very frizzy hair and it did nothing to alleviate it. The hairdressers I went to insisted that it would make my hair easier to style and more 'conditioned'. This could have been achieved using a good quality hair mask or deep conditioning treatment for less than a quarter of the price. Avoid La Brasiliana like the plague… Read Full Review

Written on: 12/01/2014

Totally disagree with this comment. I find the range fantastic. I have very curly frizzy hair and La Brasiliana really controls me. My daughter tried the shampoo, her hair is wavy. She could not believe the shine and smoothness after using shampoo.

“http://la-brasilianasa.com/ ABSOLUTELY DECEIVING”

Written on: 19/09/2013

I purchased 3 products from http://la-brasilianasa.com/, and paid a total of US$106, which I cinsidered quite a lot for just shampoo and conditioner. However, since I had a hair treatment done, I wanted to things right and ensure the best possible results. I ordered the goods from Canada, and I was not warned that the products were coming from another country, nor that I was going to have to pay duties/other charges. I was absolutely shocked when UPS delivered my products and charged me an… Read Full Review

Dissapointedconsumer's Comment

Written on: 19/09/2013

CORRECTION: IT IS http://buyla-brasiliana.com/ the website from which I purchased the products.

Written on: 12/01/2014

That sounds a very high price for those products. They do last a long time, very concentrated.

La Brasiliana

“La bradiliana is rubbish”

Written on: 30/04/2013

I paid a hairdresser to apply this product as I had previously had a Brazilian blow dry at a salon and totally loved it. This product is rubbish and actually made my hair worse. Do not buy it, your wasting your money… Read Full Review

Written on: 12/01/2014

totally disagree. It is fantastic on my very curly frizzy hair, really controls it. My daughter tried the shampoo, she has long wavy hair. Neither of us could believe the shine and smoothness after she used it. She is a convert. I have been using the products over a year.

“Dont bother”

Written on: 10/09/2012

I had the Braziliana treatment done at a salon in Woking under the Groupon offer. I paid £40 for it when usually it is £99 at that salon. I straighten my hair every day which is normally slightly wavy and fizzy when left naturally. My hair is long and the process took roughly 2 hours. I dont know if it is formaldehyde free the one used on me, but the stylist didnt use gloves or a mask. He wasnt the gentlist of stylist neither - he didnt seem to know how not to tug long hair and didnt… Read Full Review

Written on: 12/01/2014

Braziliana treatment is not the same as La-Brasiliana products.

La Brasiliana

“My hair was great until I washed it and then it went...”

Written on: 19/03/2011

My hair was great until I washed it and then it went back to being exactly the same as it was before the treatment, perhaps even drier than before. I used the correct shampoo and conditioner and did not wash it for 4 days as instructed. A complete rip off that does not work… Read Full Review

La Brasiliana

“I had the La Brasilian treatment done at a salon in...”

Written on: 21/02/2011

I had the La Brasilian treatment done at a salon in Maryhill, Glasgow. My hair was poker straight for 4 days as I was instructed not to get it wet, but once washed (witht the appropriate follow-up products) my hair was a disaster. The curl was reduced somewhat in some places but not in othgers and the frizz was worse than ever. Beware this potentially expensive mistake. The salon offered to re-do it but I refused due to the risk of making things even worse… Read Full Review