Holiday Inn Express, Southampton Reviews

Holiday Inn Express, Southampton - Ask a question now

“My wife and I had the unfortunate experience of...”

Written on: 01/05/2011 by johnshapley (1 review written)

My wife and I had the unfortunate experience of staying here 29/4 and 30/4.
The hotel itself is fine- good clean rooms and decent price etc BUT the whole hotel was filled and we really do mean filled with families with sub-school aged children. Some well behaved but an awful lot not. Whatever if your thing is to spend a weekend surrounded by noisy children running amok occupying every available seat then this is certainly for you.
Apparently a new kiddies theme park was opened nearby at the… Read Full Review

“I booked a stay and cruise package here for 35 nights...”

Written on: 31/05/2010 by joem1619 (3 reviews written)

I booked a stay and cruise package here for 35 nights and agreed a price of £3.50 a night.Unfortunately my cruise was cut short due to a family bereavment .I was astonished to find that they refused to refund the unused weeks of prepaid parking. I complained as high as the Group Legal Chief who just lied and misrepresented every aspect of the contract.Every time I presented evidence of what they agreed to supply they twisted it round.
Customer Service of this Company is appalling which is a… Read Full Review

“ ”

Written on: 26/11/2009 by beckyh34 (1 review written)

I stayed here recently for a business conference and despite being 'at work' I managed to relax and enjoy my time at this hotel.
This place is ideal for business people, the rooms have high speed wi-fi and a work desk and there are five air conditioned conference rooms
with complimentary tea and coffee facilities.
The Great Room restaurant has a good selection of food at reasonable prices and the staff are very professional and friendly.
I'm not a cricket fan but if you are, one of the… Read Full Review