123 Ranking www.123ranking.co.uk Reviews

123 Ranking www.123ranking.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“very bad service provider, ”

Written on: 21/01/2015 by 175Ortega (1 review written)

123 Ranking SEO COMPANY is only interested in the money they can extract from their clients. I am extremely dissatisfied with their service. My google enquiries became lesser and lesser over a period of almost one year and a cost of £4,000/- 123 Ranking did nothing to remotely deliver anything they advertised and canvassed when I signed up with them. They ruined my ranking with google making false promises expecting me to be the one to do the digging up of technical engineering using back… Read Full Review

Written on: 22/01/2015

I agree with this whole heartedly the service and customer service is shocking, you would be better off setting fire to £10 notes in the car park than using this service.

Written on: 20/02/2015

Ask them about their money back guarantee which was only mentioned to me after my review! But surprisingly that has now not materialised and they have gone silent after making the offering. We have suffered the same as you have with loss of revenue etc etc.

Written on: 20/02/2015

“Confused service no return for my money!”

Written on: 19/01/2015 by pgWhitaker102 (1 review written)

I would not use this company or recommend them either. I have since had my websites looked at and the work carried out is awful and not attracting the traffic we needed to gain new clients. Poor back links and poor advice regards key words. Then on top of this we had reports sent monthly and they related to another website with a similar domain name, so attention to detail poor too. All in all would avoid like the plague… Read Full Review

Written on: 22/01/2015

If you have a website in a competitive market then 123 are not the company for you. However if you compete in a market that has minimal competition then you may well succeed using 123. The back links they supplied our website were not even relevant to the market we are in so the quality of any traffic was poor to say the least. I can even supply you a report produced by other SEO firms to back up that the service we received was awful and we lost £000's on using their service.

123Ranking's Comment

Written on: 27/01/2015

Hi,

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. First and foremost, I would like to apologise for any inconvenience we may have caused you, as well as any miscommunication that has led to your distrust in our service. Our SEO technicians are highly trained and qualified. Above all else, providing excellent customer service in our main goal. Given the opportunity, I would like to learn more details about your case and if the money back guarantee has been offered we will be more than happy to honour our word.

Please contact me at your convenience.

Sincerely,
Natalia Rymsza
Operations Manager

Written on: 28/01/2015

Morning,

Thank you for your reply, I can assure you that the customer service received has been awful. When you say about the money back guarantee no one has made this offer or highlighted this to us, please tell me more? We have been contemplating legal action to recover our loses so this may be an option we would consider.

Written on: 05/02/2015

5th February and surprise surprise, money back guarantee mentioned above I requested information of this and to date no word from 123 Ranking (surprise). I have become used to this from 123. I need to now follow this up to legal action as I am fully aware of the money back guarantee.

Written on: 05/02/2015

Written on: 20/02/2015

As you would suspect 123 ranking mention the 100% money back guarantee (see above), and having posted twice now they still have remained silent. This is no surprise to me or any other people I have spoken to about this poor service. I feel time has come to now persue legal advice.

“I had been with an SEO company called 123 ranking...”

Written on: 26/11/2009 by nevercross (1 review written)

I had been with an SEO company called 123 ranking based in the Midlands UK and when i left recently to take my services to someone else as i was unhappy with the service, all on good terms, so i thought, they logged into my main site and deleted all the keywords and meta tags over a period of 2 days. This i noticed straight away and have since barred them from changing anything else. Not something an SEO company should do no matter what. Very very unhappy is not the word. Avoid at all costs… Read Full Review

123Ranking's Response to nevercross's Review

Written on: 13/06/2014

We are sorry you thought the service we offered was not up to scratch. We of course take this very seriously, we strive to ensure that we offer only the best customer service, so when this doesn't happen it is something we investigate thoroughly.

The issues that you mentioned here however, are quite clearly covered in our terms and conditions under sections 3 & 3.1: Termination and suspension of agreement.

We are sorry you had a negative experience with us, we have been trading for over 15 years and we work with many satisfied customers, helping them achieve their targets and goals and it is always a shame when someone tells us they were not 100% satisfied with our service and we take any negative feedback very seriously.

Chucha's Response to nevercross's Review

Written on: 30/01/2015

This is so true. I experienced much the same.
123 Ranking did more damage to my business than promote it