Bonfeu BBQ Reviews

• Ease of Cleaning

Bonfeu BBQ - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bonfeu BBQ

Bonfeu BBQ

“The Bon Feu is absolutely great, it lights quickly,and...”

Written on: 11/12/2009 by fiona upton (1 review written)

The Bon Feu is absolutely great, it lights quickly,and seems to retain its heat far longer than the other small-medium bbqs I've tried. I have done everything from boerewors to a fillet big enough for 6 peopkle on it, no problem. I cook on my plastic outdoor table and it hasn't affected it at all - plus,when we've gone on picnics, we've even cooked in the back of the stationwagon! I think this product will be particularly good for people with limited space, like an apartment balcony, because… Read Full Review

Bonfeu BBQ

“The Bon feu barbecue is a small compact unit. Made...”

Written on: 25/11/2009 by Adamhol123 (1 review written)

The Bon feu barbecue is a small compact unit. Made from high quality stainless steel which weighs about 5kg. It is a great portable grill, I use mine pretty much wherever I go. It is really easy to use and only uses about 30 to 40 charcoal briquettes at a time. The best thing about it is your can grill on any surface, it is a tabletop barbecue.

It is quite sturdy made with just three parts which fit snug together. Generally it is easy to clean for a charcoal grill. The only downside I had with… Read Full Review