Specialized Concept Store (London - Ruislip) Reviews

• Layout of shop

Specialized Concept Store (London - Ruislip) - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Nice shop but disappointing service”

Written on: 05/08/2012

I went into Specialized Ruislip intending to spend up to £1500 on a bike and accessories. I had been in earlier in the week to browse and was ready to buy, however, I found the sales staff patronising and unhelpful. The member of staff I spoke to clearly wanted to be doing something else rather than help me with my purchase. At one point I asked to test ride the bike I was considering buying but was told to come back in a couple of hours as they needed to check over the bike to make sure it… Read Full Review

“Recently purchased a Specialized road bike from the...”

Written on: 25/11/2009 by cmburns (2 reviews written)

Recently purchased a Specialized road bike from the store. Store itself is nice enough. Prices are fixed at RRP which is pretty standard across similar bike shops.

However where the store really falls down is it's staff. All very rude an patronising. I have spoken to 4 different staff members on various visits and found each to be extremely rude. I spoke with the store manager on my last visit who was the worst of the lot.

All I was trying to do was get a problem with my bike fixed. Staff… Read Full Review