Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick Reviews

• Ease of Removal

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick

“Waste of money. I'm sorry I bought this product, it's...”

Written on: 01/09/2010

Waste of money. I'm sorry I bought this product, it's terrible!! Application is difficult I'm not sure there is anything in the tube at all. Need to apply heavy pressure to get evevn a hint of color oh yeah and I lightly applied the gloss and it broke off the 1st time I used it… Read Full Review

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick

“Packaging - The shades have different lids depending...”

Written on: 23/11/2009

Packaging - The shades have different lids depending on whether they are browns, pinks, reds or purples which is a nice idea especially when you are rummaging around your makeup bag/case

Colour - 735 is a reddish beigey brown with silver toned shimmer and 240 is a medium pinkey mauve with gold shimmer

Pigmentation - these are actually really pigmented and I was surprised since I would (snobbily) assume Maybelline would be a bit rubbish

Staying power - I needed to reapply after 3 hours which… Read Full Review