Sexyher.co.uk Reviews - www.sexyher.co.uk

Sexyher.co.uk www.sexyher.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Very disappointing experience”

Written on: 04/03/2012 by surreytraveller2 (1 review written)

As I am a size 12 with a larger bust and narrow shoulders, I thought it would be best to visit the showroom and be measured properly for an evening dress. This consisted of just one room housing the dresses and all the customers. Having selected my choice of dress I queued for one of only 3 cubicles - without a mirror! I had to come out to the communal room and push through other people trying on dresses, all of us wanting to use the same mirror. There were whole bridal groups there, complete… Read Full Review

“When my ball dress arrived from sexyher on time I...”

Written on: 09/04/2011

When my ball dress arrived from sexyher on time I loved it - fitted perfectly. 2 hours into the ball I felt the zip go (I am a size 8/10 and the dress was a 10 and I was worried about it staying up!!!) The zip was completely jammed and broken. I spent the rest of the evening with safety pins and a borrowed wrap around me as the zip went up one side of the dress so it was very difficult to cover. I rung the company and told them and just asked if they would look at it as I am sure there was a… Read Full Review