Auto 2 U www.auto2u.co.uk Reviews

• Range of ads

Auto 2 U www.auto2u.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I have visited this new website, which I found very...”

Written on: 16/11/2009 by tom1234 (1 review written)

I have visited this new website, which I found very easy to use. Searach menu is very good, because allows to be very specific about the vehicle you looking for.
The downside that it is only few months old, and not many ads are there. But I guess it will become very popular soon, because it allows to post ads FREE… Read Full Review

“I found this new website`s advertisement online. I...”

Written on: 16/11/2009

I found this new website`s advertisement online. I have visited it and realy liked it. Because it is FREE to advertise, and is created for all vehicles, bikes, vans, parts and even bicycles.
Search menu very easy to use and allows to be very specific about the vehicle you looking for, therefore you would not need to skip many ads in which you are not interested.
It has wanted section where I have posted my ad, and started to receive contact details of sellers who has such vehicle for sale.
But… Read Full Review