Miracle TENS Sport Reviews

Miracle TENS Sport - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Miracle TENS Sport

Miracle TENS Sport

“Great value for money, it works!”

Written on: 03/02/2013

I purchased the miracle tens sport for my back ache, and sore shoulder. I have been using the miracle tens sport for 3 months now and can't believe how effective it is. Replacement pads are easy to get hold off. I have recommended it to my friends a really great product… Read Full Review

Miracle TENS Sport

“I have been using the miracle tens sport for 6 months,...”

Written on: 27/03/2011

I have been using the miracle tens sport for 6 months, this is a great product. I actually brought the sport when my wife was looking for a maternity tens machine at the baby show in Earls Court. I met the team from the miracle box and they suggested I try it on my back ( as I have really bad back pain) I could not believe how effective the machine was, I actually bought it there and then, leaving in it on my back, I have never looked back, great value for money… Read Full Review

Miracle TENS Sport

“I purchased a sports Tens Machine from...”

Written on: 16/02/2011

I purchased a sports Tens Machine from www.themiricalbox.co.uk after speaking to their sales assistant about how it would be suitable as a pain relief from the arm and shoulder pain that I was suffering from (never believe a sales assistant).
The product arrived with very large pads(too large for my shoulders and arms)and the intensity of the settings were far too high as it made my shoulders and arms jolt, giving me more pain and making it unbearable to use.
The company sell tens machines for… Read Full Review

Miracle TENS Sport

“I have been searching around for a Tens machine that...”

Written on: 13/11/2009 by RKumar90 (1 review written)

I have been searching around for a Tens machine that is suitable for using with sport injuries. A friend recommended the miracleTENS sport because of it's ease of use and it's compact stylish design. I looked it up and it was exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a Tens machine that was small enough to carry around with me and because it includes a neck strap it made it even more appealing. This meant that when I cycle I can set it on burst mode, easing pain in my back.

It's very easy to… Read Full Review