Canon Speedlite 270EX Reviews

Canon Speedlite 270EX - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Canon Speedlite 270EX

Canon Speedlite 270EX

“I already own both the Canon 580EX and 420EX...”

Written on: 10/11/2010

I already own both the Canon 580EX and 420EX Speedlites which I use with my EOS 7D and EOS 20D cameras but wanted a smaller external flash to go with my Canon G9. Although both the 580EX and the 420EX fit the G9 they are way bigger than the camera and not only look silly they are not exactly portable. I got my G9 to take to places I wouldn't take my bigger cameras to but had to rely on the built in flash.

Some reviews said the 270EX didn't work that well on the G9 but I find it is just… Read Full Review

“ ”

Written on: 13/11/2009

Have checked several suppliers and Prices
Your item inc free post is Fantastic value
and would recommend SE to all camera users