BMW 320d Touring M Sport Reviews

• Reliability

BMW 320d Touring M Sport - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for BMW 320d Touring M Sport

“A Great Estate Car”

Written on: 24/09/2012 by mrswilson12 (12 reviews written)

My husband purchased our New 2012 BMW 320d Touring M Sport Estate car in January of this year, at first I was not impressed due to the cost of the car. However... I really Love this car, it is perfect for our small family, with a huge boot and lots of leg room inside. In addition we have had no problems with anything at all, which is very rare with new cars, especially with the amount of recalls and problems we have heard about from other new cars. The performance is great and on long… Read Full Review

“Good car expensive parts to replace....”

Written on: 25/06/2012 by Shazzy123456789 (1 review written)

Having owned the M sport 320 touring for a year and half now, I am aware of what a great car it is - well built and reliable, contortable and. Not too thirsty for a 2 litre angina on fuel. The ride is firm but it holds the road pretty much like its on rails. Servicing. Costs can be slightly high side as parts don't come cheap - probably because you don't need them that often. If you are an older driver 350 ins a year ( for me in late 40,s isn't bad. The down side is the expensive run flat tyres… Read Full Review

“I'd previously been driving a 530d, a straight six...”

Written on: 11/11/2009 by degbert (120 reviews written)

I'd previously been driving a 530d, a straight six beast of an engine but a smooth and refined ride. A classic exec car in fact. But I don't need the size, and I'd just started doing more miles for work, and the 530 (even the d) won't get you more than high thirties on motorway, and a lot less urban.

I'd read about the great 2.0d engines and decided that without the space requirement, a 320d would be the right option. I opted for the Touring just in case the space ever became an issue again… Read Full Review