Bikram Yoga, Richmond Reviews

Media Gallery for Bikram Yoga, Richmond

Bikram Yoga, Richmond

Bikram Yoga, Richmond

“What an Experience!”

Written on: 29/01/2012 by Franash (2 reviews written)

A friend of mine mentioned Bikram Yoga to me and I was so intrigued I felt it was a must to go along. I was welcomed as a newby and made to feel very welcome. You are in a room heated to a very high temperature and its a cross between a sauna and steam room but I felt it easier to breathe than being in either of those. The session is for 90 minutes and you are not allowed to speak or chatter, great. I loved it and felt energized after the session. The leader was great and helped and gave clear… Read Full Review