Canary Wharf Ice Rink Reviews

Summary

The outdoor ice rink at Canary Wharf is open from November to February. It is set between the skysrapers at Canada Square.
Read reviews on Canary Wharf ice rink here at Review Centre.

Canary Wharf Ice Rink - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Canary Wharf Ice Rink

“Ice Rink Canary Wharf”

Written on: 20/11/2012 by sbrunero (1 review written)

I go to the ice rink canary wharf rink each year because I work near by, and for the previous 4 years or so it has been very disappointing the ice used to be rubbish and the skates ruined my feet. However this year is a completely different story, it has gone from mediocre to the best rink in London. They have completely revamped it, I think they are under new management or something. The have this crazy skate path thing which allows you to skate off the ice under the trees. I had never seen… Read Full Review

“I visited Canary Wharf rink last year as it is very...”

Written on: 10/11/2009 by erena (102 reviews written)

I visited Canary Wharf rink last year as it is very close to where I live. It is quite tiny but I guess that is expected with outdoor seasonal rinks. I think I paid £10 for a session which as an hour. I quite enjoyed myself although it was quite pack with kids who kept falling and block the way. The skates tyou can hire are quite uncomfortable or at least were for me, but all ice rinks lend this kind of skates. All in all I had a great time despite the minor inconveniences as they were… Read Full Review

Sbrunero's Response to erena's Review

Written on: 20/11/2012

You should go back this year, I used to not enjoy the ice rink in canary wharf at all, the ice used to be rubbish and the skates ruined my feet.

They have completely revamped it, I think they are under new management or something. The have this crazy skate path thing which allows you to skate off the ice under the trees. I had never seen it before and it was a really great idea.
The skates where much better and the ice was perfect.

Really worth checking out this year!

PS. The food is tasty as well!