The Legal Deed Service Ltd www.thelegaldeedservice.org.uk Reviews

“Hi to everyone, ”

Written on: 16/02/2011

Hi to everyone,

I have received my deed pole so quick and am delighted with the service from yourselves, it took less than an hour for you to process my claim and have it sent. I received it the next day. you don't really great service like that much or at all. All emails have been so helpful and addressed really nice and friendly, instead of the usual formal text. I have ordered extra copies today and needed a little help the live team where also really fast.
I think your… Read Full Review

“ Someone said "Excellent service - costs lower than...”

Written on: 17/11/2010

Someone said "Excellent service - costs lower than the other official site. Name change docs work just as they say. Very good."

A) There are NO official sites
B) They are mid-range on price..... many cheaper

“Terrible service from a terrible company. When I...”

Written on: 03/06/2010

Terrible service from a terrible company. When I complained I was threatend with legal action for harrasment. I never did recieve any sort of refund, So many fibs from a company providing a legal service.

Matt… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 18/07/2011

Please pleae do not use itc they have made out lifes hell. We lost our Dear Father last Jan 2011 not long after our Mum so life was very tough fo us. We put our trust in this comPANY and they have cauSE us stress on top of stress. They messed up on Insurances to pay our companies that charges us interest, they changed our acCount managers about five times and no one knows what they are doing. We are so woried we have a buyeR for our Father house and we are using theIR solictors Geoffrey Parker Bourne and after three weeks we find nothing has started with the sale proceeding and keep getting fobbed off. We have been told they are sorting this out. do we let these people handled the house sale funds to beripped OFF. no way we are seeking legal advise in THE morning. Please pleaSe do not use they PREY ON BREAVING PEOPLE.

“Excellent service - costs lower than the other...”

Written on: 30/04/2010

Excellent service - costs lower than the other official site. Name change docs work just as they say. Very good… Read Full Review