Millbrook Ambassador Reviews

Millbrook Ambassador - Ask a question now

“Rubbish Millbrook mattress and service”

Written on: 02/01/2013

I'm glad I've spotted this review, we had a similar problem around the same time. After four years of normal use we had problems with the middle of our mattress sagging badly. I am around 15 stone but my wife is only around 9 stone but there was no difference when the mattress gave way on us in our relative sleeping positions. The engineer chappie was very nice, rubbed his chin and admitted there was a fault. When we received the report it stated that the cause of the problem was our own… Read Full Review

“I purchaed a matress in 2005 and after 4 years noticed...”

Written on: 06/11/2009 by deanharvey (2 reviews written)

I purchaed a matress in 2005 and after 4 years noticed a sag toward the centre of the bed and failure of the springs at the side of the bed. Both my wife and I are below average weight so I was surprised at the dramatic failure. I recently approached Millbrook after experiencing terrible back problems after a nights sleep and was informed the product was still under 'warrenty' It transpired that despite the failure of the product that if they sent a technician to the house I would still be in… Read Full Review