Big Commerce www.bigcommerce.com Reviews

Big Commerce www.bigcommerce.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Big Commerce www.bigcommerce.com

“We setup our store to sell childrens clothing through...”

Written on: 06/11/2009

We setup our store to sell childrens clothing through BigCommerce in September of 2009. From the minute we found Bigcommerce we were impressed. The software is very easy to use, is streamlined and functioned exactly as we expected. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to sell online.

Things we loved:
- Great phone support
- Support for different options (sizes, color, etc)
- Easy integration with our payment gateway (Authorize.net)
- Very easy to learn - took us about 2 days to get… Read Full Review

Cnjonesy's Comment

Written on: 13/01/2013

Perhaps you could answer a question?

I am setting up children's clothing store for my sister.

I have setup clothing sizes. But when I have just started to enter the products and run a quick view of the store. I've noticed a problem. I have entered a product with one particular size that is available out of a list of sizes. However, it shows all sizes regardless. I want to only show the product and size that is available and in stock.

Any ideas?