Big Commerce www.bigcommerce.com Reviews

Big Commerce www.bigcommerce.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Big Commerce www.bigcommerce.com

“Poor customer support, Money grabbing and deceving ad...”

Written on: 17/06/2013 by rizaholm (1 review written)

I tried to set up my ecommerce idea with this site builder because of previous reviews I made and the money back policy they have. The design templates few of them are 100% professional looking. The card processing options are extensive but very little of the options they offer are merchant oriented and expensive. I had problems setting up my own domain and email account. Tech support is nice but lacks solution ideas for your problems. When I decided it wasn't the best option for me they didn't… Read Full Review

Big Commerce www.bigcommerce.com

“I set up my Big commerce site easily and the site is...”

Written on: 08/06/2010

I set up my Big commerce site easily and the site is great and packed full of features. Just one problem. When it comes to being a UK merchant and wanting to take the most popular card types Maestro and Visa Debit cards using Paypal Web payments pro or Sagepay direct etc, YOU CANT! The site does not accept these card types and 3d secure does not work properly. So your stuffed. Big Commerce support does not seem to be very interested either I then found the Big commerce forums full of people in… Read Full Review