LG GW300 Reviews

• Style

LG GW300 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for LG GW300

LG GW300

“LG GW300 is a lovely phone but the only problem and a...”

Written on: 28/11/2010

LG GW300 is a lovely phone but the only problem and a very big one indeed is my inability to get a compatible PC suite for it. I got mine from Nigeria and no installable PC suite came with it and all efforts to get one online have so far yielded nothing! The features i like about the phone is the messaging especially the adjustable font size and the background… Read Full Review

LG GW300

“I only got this phone today, but is possibly the best...”

Written on: 25/04/2010

I only got this phone today, but is possibly the best phone I've ever owned. It's sleek, fast, and comes with loads of great pre-installed games and some suprisingly decent tones. The menu looks great in black, the battery is nothing bad, (it's worked all day, and I haven't even charged it yet!) One annoyance is the "pre-installed facebook application" that it brags on about, isn't pre-installed, but after a little bit of hunting I found a URL to download it. It's great! I would reccomend to… Read Full Review