LG InTouch Max GW620 Reviews

LG InTouch Max GW620 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for LG InTouch Max GW620

LG InTouch Max GW620

“I got this phone on contract, and was initially...”

Written on: 22/09/2010

I got this phone on contract, and was initially pleased with it. It has loads of different features, some of which are cool and interesting, others fun to use. The camera was good quality, and the apps from the store are great :)
But as a phone, it's not very good. The text messaging area takes so long to open, and closes too much, for no reason.
If two texts come throught at once, my phone just stops and shuts down, and when making phone calls, it hangs up for n reason.
The battery is… Read Full Review

LG InTouch Max GW620

“I bought an LG GW620 on a new contract from T Mobile....”

Written on: 03/06/2010 by commanon (2 reviews written)

I bought an LG GW620 on a new contract from T Mobile. I got a great deal from them which gives me unlimited calls to landlines, unlimited internet and 300 cross network minutes/texts - all for £20 per month.
Unfortunately I find the phone very difficult to work - but I think its an age related thing!
Although I specifically asked for a phone that did little more than make phone calls, I ended up being recommended to this particular one.
For me, everything is in minature! Having (middle)- age… Read Full Review

LG InTouch Max GW620

“This is a great phone, I am really pleased with it....”

Written on: 04/02/2010 by Belle16 (99 reviews written)

This is a great phone, I am really pleased with it. Firstly let me start by saying that I am not a very 'techy' person so this is quite a simple review!!

I decided to go for this phone as I was recently offered an upgrade with my phone provider. I wasn't sure at first as I've never had an LG phone and wasn't sure about their performance. I normally stick with Samsung as I'm a fan of the touch screen and camera quality. I originally decided to go for the Nokia 97 mini but having read the many… Read Full Review