Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.6 Ti-VCT S Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.6 Ti-VCT S - Ask a question now

“I started looking for something to replace my ageing...”

Written on: 04/11/2009 by ryry87 (7 reviews written)

I started looking for something to replace my ageing but fun Rover 620Ti. I've always been a fan of the Fiesta since driving a 2006 base model 1.4TDCi, the handling was fantastic, but didn't fancy going from nearly 200bhp back down to a 1.4 diesel. I was interested in the 2.0ST but decided that ideally i'd like the latest shape.

So I went for the new 1.6 Zetec S, Had it a month or so now and absolutely love it, the handlings just as good as the previous model, its refined and comfortable and… Read Full Review

Tazz360's Response to ryry87's Review

Written on: 06/02/2010

I found this review very helpful because it basically confirms my love for the zetec-s