The Ned Sauvignon Blanc Reviews

The Ned Sauvignon Blanc - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for The Ned Sauvignon Blanc

The Ned Sauvignon Blanc

“I am new to the joys of sauv.blanc, i have always...”

Written on: 16/04/2010 by Italian Paul (1 review written)

I am new to the joys of sauv.blanc, i have always enjoyed big buttery, toasty chardonnay. My first impressions of sauv.blanc was very grassy, gooseberry with a bouquet of cat pee. But I have matured in my outlook and tried different whites from various countries. This Ned sauv. is gorgeous,it is fruity, round, subtle but very relaxed - ohh yes, I am drinking it as I write - for me it is not crisp,dry and elegant, it is certainly a classy wine - but it could be chilean, it is bursting with ripe… Read Full Review

The Ned Sauvignon Blanc

“Ohhhhhhhh yes. This is something quite special, quite...”

Written on: 31/10/2009 by degbert (120 reviews written)

Ohhhhhhhh yes. This is something quite special, quite special indeed. There are plenty of good, fresh, big fat Kiwi Sauvignons out there. If you can afford it, Cloudy Bay is the daddy (or so they say). But there are plenty of vineyards that will charge less than half the price of a 20 quid Cloudy Bay and deliver a comparable level of flinty, fruity and memorable Sauvignons.

One of my personal favourites, The Ned (the name of the local mountain) nails all of this, with some cut grass and lime… Read Full Review