Facewest Reviews - www.facewest.co.uk

Media Gallery for Facewest www.facewest.co.uk

Facewest www.facewest.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Good product but box too small so map board came...”

Written on: 01/01/2014

Good product but box too small so map board came curled rather than flat. Still a bit curved after 2 weeks… Read Full Review

“Purple daisy chain???”

Written on: 05/03/2013 by benky1979 (1 review written)

everything is fine but the color, where on earth did you get a purple daisy chain and why do you think I like it????? sorry, the color on the picture was yellow and what you send me just "made my day", now I still have to get a new one coz I just cant live with that!… Read Full Review

Facewest's Response to benky1979's Review

Written on: 05/03/2013

Hi Benky,
Sorry that you're disappointed with the colour of the daisy chain you received. The page does make it clear that the daisy does come in assorted colours. If you are really unhappy with the purple model then send it back to us for a full refund.

Cheers,
Sam

“I made an order (outside UK), I payed the money by...”

Written on: 22/02/2011

I made an order (outside UK), I payed the money by VISA, then they refunded my money (minus currency exchange!) saying that I should make a International Swift payment because of some stupid anti-fraud policy! But they don't tell you this on their web site! What the hell do they wanna make me send them money again, when the first payment was OK???
I don't recommend! It's a money and time waste to do business with them… Read Full Review

“I've had a lot of problems with the Suunto elastomer...”

Written on: 16/11/2010

I've had a lot of problems with the Suunto elastomer watch straps with them breaking within 18 months so thought I'd try the leather one. It is advertised as real leather but I was dismayed to find it is not leather. It is in fact elastomer with a thin strip of leather stuck on the top face and a thin strip of felt on the inside. The buckle is badly designed and digs in so I now have a bruised wrist. I would definitely never buy this again or recommend it and frankly am very disappointed with… Read Full Review

“It is impossible to fit the new strap to the watch. No...”

Written on: 15/11/2010

It is impossible to fit the new strap to the watch. No instructions were provided not advice regarding where to get help, its as good as useless. I have walked up and down Tottenham Crt rd in search of a Sunto dealer. Its in the drawer and my husband is wearing a different watch. Wasted time and wasted money… Read Full Review