Tayyabs, Whitechapel, London Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Tayyabs, Whitechapel, London - Ask a question now

“great”

Written on: 14/11/2012 by mikenicol (2 reviews written)

Great place, amazing Tayyabs!! DEfinitely recommended! Go there and wnjoy yourself… Read Full Review

“Papadoms All the Wayy!”

Written on: 09/07/2011 by AliceHal (2 reviews written)

i have visited Papadoms and enjoyed the food. After a week, I searched on internet but They did not deliver. I really did not want to leave the house and wanted Papadoms. When i checked on some web sites I saw that they had different menu to what Papadoms had in the restaurant. But then my friend told me about MySalivation.com - My Salivation Delivers. I ordered food from them for delivery from tayyabs and it was just what I wanted. :) very happy I can order now, given the weather has… Read Full Review

“Tayyabs, or 'The New Tayyabs' is without a doubt the...”

Written on: 29/10/2009 by theangryhellcat (46 reviews written)

Tayyabs, or 'The New Tayyabs' is without a doubt the best curry I have had in London (and I do regularly go out for curry, about every one or two months).

It is actually a Pakistani Punjabi restaurant just round the corner from Whitechapel tube station. It is very popular so I would advise booking. It is possible to just turn up, but this will require waiting in line in the restaurant, which a lot of people are still happy to do; this is a testament to how good the food is in there!

They do… Read Full Review