Snow in Seconds - 3 Gallon Bag Reviews - www.snowinseconds.com

Media Gallery for Snow in Seconds - 3 Gallon Bag www.snowinseconds.com

“POTENTIAL CUSTOMER INSULTED”

Written on: 14/11/2013

I contacted this company to comment that I was not going to purchase from them due to online and the BBB rules, their response was that I must work for the BBB because all they do is extort money out of companies. They did not comment on the other online negative reviews. I thought I would purchase from Amazon because it is a trusted source but after receiving the insulting accusatory email, forget this company! There are other fake snow making companies out there, just check Amazon.com… Read Full Review

“Scam”

Written on: 12/04/2013

Never got my order, which was ordered a month befor Xmas of 2012. It's now April of 2013 and still no refund. Don't buy anything from them… Read Full Review

“return policy”

Written on: 01/03/2012 by taryn1107 (1 review written)

I had placed a bulk order totalling $329 for christmas. I was told it would be shipped out the following day 2-4 business days via the postal service. The ordered arrived 7 days later via Fed Ex and was to late for christmas. I spoke with a lady at the 8666407605 num. I explained to her I was returning the snow and she informed me of the best method to ship it back. They recieved thier package back within the 14days stated in thier return policy. This was back on Jan 5th they recieved it. I am… Read Full Review

Snow in Seconds - 3 Gallon Bag www.snowinseconds.com

“Snow in Seconds is a powder that literally makes snow...”

Written on: 28/10/2009 by colejas2003 (1 review written)

Snow in Seconds is a powder that literally makes snow in seconds when you add water. I guess that is how it got its name :)

After struggling to find a non-toxic fake snow I could use in my house comfortably with children and pets running around I stumbled across www.snowinseconds.com. It seemed to be what I had been looking for.

I called the 1-800 number on their website and the woman on the other end was extraordinarily helpful in answering my questions.

The order shipped within hours… Read Full Review