CAMLink TP-2800 Reviews

CAMLink TP-2800 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for CAMLink TP-2800

CAMLink TP-2800

“Overall, for the money, this did a fine job. The knob...”

Written on: 12/04/2011

Overall, for the money, this did a fine job. The knob that tilts the camera vertical broke off within the first month. I don't use this feature so it's not that problematic.
Pros: Lightweight, carry case
Cons: Components are cheap… Read Full Review

CAMLink TP-2800

“The Camlink TP2800 is great value for money you even...”

Written on: 24/02/2010

The Camlink TP2800 is great value for money you even get a case in the price… Read Full Review

CAMLink TP-2800

“I bought this tripod when I got my first SLR camera...”

Written on: 28/10/2009 by wwarby (10 reviews written)

I bought this tripod when I got my first SLR camera two years ago and have just replaced it with a £350 Manfrotto carbon fibre model. For what I paid for this tripod (under £20) it served me about as well as could be expected, which is to say, not very well. After a few months the head got quite stiff making any attempt at small movements or panning impossible, and no amount of oil changed this because the head is just cheap plastic rubbing against cheap plastic. After a few more months the… Read Full Review