TaylorMade R9 Irons Reviews

TaylorMade R9 Irons - Ask a question now

TaylorMade R9 Irons

“In the famous American TV series - Sex and The City,...”

Written on: 03/01/2010 by lingering (1 review written)

In the famous American TV series - Sex and The City, Carrie once told her Russian lover, "I'm looking for love, the real love, ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love." I admit the lines impressed me so much since it told me that everyone has the right to make his own criterion of what is the best for him. This principle is not just for love, but anything else, including choosing your suitable golf clubs.

Recently, a hot topic is spreading in a forum, which… Read Full Review

TaylorMade R9 Irons

“I have found this great place to buy golf clubs online...”

Written on: 28/10/2009 by supporter (1 review written)

I have found this great place to buy golf clubs online - firstrankgolf.com. The prices are great and they even have free shipping. I had to pass this on to my fellow golfers… Read Full Review