Marks & Spencer Energy Saving KE7093 Reviews

• Service & Support

Marks and Spencer Energy Saving KE7093 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Marks and Spencer Energy Saving KE7093

Marks and Spencer Energy Saving KE7093

“SIGN YOU UP THEN HIKE THE PRICES”

Written on: 29/08/2012 by pipster1234 (8 reviews written)

I signed up in store after they swore blind the prices were fixed and they were cheaper. They are or should I say were cheaper than the last lot of charlatans I was with but the other day whilst in a superemarket I saw the person who signed me up and she said they were increasing the costs and I should call up and check my account, stunned. They use SSE and they have just stung us for another 9% for no reason, even the sales person told me the wholesale price had come down so where does all… Read Full Review

Marks and Spencer Energy Saving KE7093

“Just bought energy saving kettle from Marksand Spencer...”

Written on: 27/10/2009

Just bought energy saving kettle from Marksand Spencer for £35.It is fabulous.Clear glass jug so you can fill just what you want,quiet, and pretty quick to boil.I cannot fault it although only just bought it so I don't know if it will be good longterm but I am very impressed so far… Read Full Review