HandiRack Reviews - www.handirackuk.com

HandiRack www.handirackuk.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for HandiRack www.handirackuk.com

HandiRack www.handirackuk.com

“Excellent design, quality and service”

Written on: 23/04/2013 by legine (0 reviews written)

I purchased a New HandiRack around 16 months back. Used once for a 25Kg canoe. Now we have better weather I strapped the HandiRack atop the car to find one section deflated immediately. On checking there air was leaking from one of the stitched seams. I emailed HandiWorld.com for comment suggesting as the product was out of warranty, I was prepared to return it at my expense so the company could check and verify unused condition. I had a prompt reply from them who not unreasonably asked a few… Read Full Review

“Not to be recommended, especially for owners of cars...”

Written on: 23/10/2009 by richardjw (1 review written)

Not to be recommended, especially for owners of cars with flush roof-rails, and especially if you value your paintwork!
I bought a Handirack as the price & convenience appealed to me.
On the first use it caused over £1000 of damage to my paintwork - on an A6 Avant.

With hindisght I wish I'd bought a proper roof rack system to fit to my roofrails.

Bought from www.handirackuk.com for approx £50… Read Full Review