Dunlop Aerogel 600 Reviews

Dunlop Aerogel 600 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dunlop Aerogel 600

Dunlop Aerogel 600

“It is a very good racket but the aerogel 9hundred is...”

Written on: 20/03/2011

It is a very good racket but the aerogel 9hundred is the best of its series even better than the aerogel 1000… Read Full Review

Dunlop Aerogel 600

“I am an intermediate to advanced player and demoed...”

Written on: 20/10/2009

I am an intermediate to advanced player and demoed many rackets before buying. I am 40 y. o. and have played for 25 years. I bought it for $50 in Thailand and for the price and the feel, I had to buy it. I prefer rackets that don't have too much power because I have a relatively big back-swing (old school, I know). It plays very well, especially in doubles net play. I can rely on this racket. It is light and it has great control. The thing is that even if other rackets that I demoed had the… Read Full Review