The Fragrance Shop Reviews - www.thefragranceshop.co.uk

The Fragrance Shop www.thefragranceshop.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Failing to fullfill order properly”

Written on: 13/01/2012 by Melo01 (1 review written)

I ordered £200 worth of perfumes/aftershaves paid £180 after discount but was supposed to get 3 free bags with my order. I noticed the bags were missing off the comfirmation email so rang up and pointed this out.was told this would be sorted but still only got 1 free bag. i rang and rang but kept getting the answer machine left messages but no one ever rang back so emailed them and still no joy fullfilling order correctly and guess what we are 13/1/12 and still no reply from the fragrance… Read Full Review

Visit thefragranceshop.co.uk

“Gucci with FREE Gucci Guilty Body Lotion”

Written on: 03/01/2012 by florrie123 (1 review written)

Original order arrived on time but minus the FREE 100ml Gucci Guilty Body Lotion offered and with no explanation. Customer Services messed up then and altered my account that now shows money owing when I don't and have stopped replying to my emails trying to rectify the situation. I now have no FREE Body lotion and messed up online account :(… Read Full Review

“Customer Service”

Written on: 01/01/2012 by kevin.brice (1 review written)

I purchased the gift set as above from your online shop. I received the goods but noticed on my bank statement that you have charged me twice for this product. I have rung the customer service line at least a dozen times since the 17th December 2011. The first few times the phone rang and went onto an answer machine that was full and could not take any messages, finally I did manage to leave a message asking someone to ring me back and this has never happened, I have actually left two messages… Read Full Review

“Unhappy fragrance buyer”

Written on: 28/12/2011

My purchases never came for Xmas although ordered 11th Dec...in fact still waiting!! Have had to buy again ...No refund No response!,, this store like all, relies on Buyers, I certainly won't buy again unless I get a Full Refund and apology, for a very disappointed BUYER,,,,!!… Read Full Review

Visit thefragranceshop.co.uk

“The products and deals are great.Customer service???? ”

Written on: 07/12/2011 by arvindvatsyayan (1 review written)

I had bought a CK Escape perfume 100ml in 22.99 GBP with free Duffle bag. Deal was fantastic and was quite happy. Now looking at my deal my 2 friends asked me to get same deal for them.I immediately ordered 2 more perfumes paying 45.98 GBP. But after accepting the money, the I got a confirmation that 2 perfumes with 1 duffle bag is dispatched. I was furious because I was supposedto get 2 bags as free gifts, i tried to contact custoer service immediately but all in vain. Neither they were… Read Full Review

Mervyntfs's Response to arvindvatsyayan's Review

Written on: 08/12/2011

Hi,

We are looking into the reasons why only 1 bag was despatched, we now have stock of the Duffle Bag, please contact Customer Services on 0161 873 2118 or please email me directly at mervyn@thefragranceshop.co.uk and we can get this rectified.

Thanks,

Mervyn
TFS Customer Service

“OUT OF STOCK LINES”

Written on: 08/10/2011 by bulldog7890 (1 review written)

Ordered this item alongside the free armani shower gel that was advertised. Email received a few days later saying they were out of stock would i like another gift i.e towel or ear phones. I only purchased this gift due to the free matching shower gel. Also said i would receive free samples, i received one sample and that was a womans perfume. Not good service… Read Full Review

Visit thefragranceshop.co.uk

“The purchase was a fairly good experience, the product...”

Written on: 16/10/2009 by bashstreetkid (20 reviews written)

The purchase was a fairly good experience, the product arrived promptly. But beware - even if you ask not to be put on their mailing list they will still send you regular 'newsletter' emails. And despite you asking again, and again, and again, they will never remove you from their mailing lists. I can only speculate whether or not they also pass your details onto other Companies. If you value your privacy I'd suggest that you shop elsewhere… Read Full Review

Thefragranceshop's Response to bashstreetkid's Review

Written on: 05/05/2010

Hi there, my name is Chris and I work for The Fragrance Shop.
<br/>
<br/>I'm sorry you had trouble unsubscribing from our mailing list - I've checked and you should no longer be receiving emails from us.
<br/>
<br/>It looks like there was a problem caused by our old unsubscribe process which had difficulties if customers tried to opt out from a slightly different address than the one they were subscribed to, E.g you were listed with an @gmail.com address and tried to unsubscribe with an @googlemail.com address (or similar).
<br/>
<br/>We've now changed this process to make sure cases like this don't slip through the cracks.
<br/>
<br/>Anyone can unsubscribe from these emails using our online form at http://thefragranceshop.us1.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=61c8056fed52c8923f2cf630b&id=2f2aad5b32

thefragranceshop.co.uk