ALBUM - Portable Digital Photo Gallery Reviews

Summary

The ALBUM portable digital photo gallery is about the size of a paperback, it has a flip-open leather cover and a 800 x 480 pixel resolution screen.

It will hold up to 40,000 images on its 4GB internal memory and can be expanded with an SD card.

With a slideshow function, as well as the option to scroll manually, the rechargeable battery will also keep going for up to 3 hours with each battery charge.

If you own an ALBUM and would like to share your consumer experience, please write a review for others to see, here at Review Centre.

ALBUM - Portable Digital Photo Gallery - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for ALBUM - Portable Digital Photo Gallery

ALBUM - Portable Digital Photo Gallery

“I just bought this from John Lewis and I must say I am...”

Written on: 20/11/2009

I just bought this from John Lewis and I must say I am very impressed. I am a professional photographer and I have thousands of pictures in my portfolio that I take to show clients. This Album saves me carrying hundreds of peices of my work around and to be honest come out exactly how I would like others to view them. The picture quality is truely amazing; the minutest details show up,it is bright and sharp and cant say enogh good things about it. If you have a portfolio you need to exhibit… Read Full Review

Alderny's Comment

Written on: 06/04/2010

I found this review helpful because the reviewer is a professional photographer and should therefore be a good judge of technical quality, and says how it helps him/her. Some comments on features such as battery life, loading photos and ease of use would have made it even better.

ALBUM - Portable Digital Photo Gallery

“My sister bought me an ALBUM for my birthday recently...”

Written on: 20/11/2009 by jhdryden (1 review written)

My sister bought me an ALBUM for my birthday recently - it was so thoughtful because she knows I have tonnes of old photos languishing in boxes and my wife has a load of full memory cards and even more saved on the PC. We recently went through some of our old photos and thought wouldn't it be nice to see them more regularly - I'd forgotten how cute we used to be Well now we can! It took a while to put thousands of photos (!) onto our new Album photo viewer but it was really easy, and well worth… Read Full Review

Mhbyc's Response to jhdryden's Review

Written on: 07/12/2009

I found this review not helpful because... it sounded like a promotional piece from the manufacturers more than a genuine review. Note how many times the product name is mentioned, classic marketing spiel.