Latchmere Leisure Centre Battersea, London Reviews

• Staff Attitude

Latchmere Leisure Centre Battersea, London - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Latchmere Leisure Centre Battersea, London

Latchmere Leisure Centre Battersea, London

“Swimming pool is disgusting and cloudy, I don't think...”

Written on: 09/08/2010

Swimming pool is disgusting and cloudy, I don't think it's been cleaned since 1991, never a good experience when you have to dodge plasters and other floating matter. You have to take your own padlock for your locker which I didn't know until I was in my swimming costume and had to change again to go to reception to ask for one and when I did ask they told me I had to bring my own but it would be fine to leave my bags on the poolside for now!

I've been to one step class and it was very… Read Full Review

Latchmere Leisure Centre Battersea, London

“I used to go swimming in the Latchmere just because it...”

Written on: 29/03/2010

I used to go swimming in the Latchmere just because it was near. It was always busy with little annoying kids. The pool and area were always dirty and water sometimes murky. The timetable was an irrelevant mess, often changed without noticed; it is difficult to plan for a peaceful lane swimming.

Worst of all, the staff and management were incompetent, ignorant and unprofessional. They never know if anything happened and how to handle it, let alone eager to sort out anything. The doors always… Read Full Review

Latchmere Leisure Centre Battersea, London

“I went swimming at Latchmere Leisure Centre last night...”

Written on: 14/10/2009 by theangryhellcat (46 reviews written)

I went swimming at Latchmere Leisure Centre last night and did not think much of it at all.

I deliberately checked the swimming schedule on line first and it said it was just adult lane swimming, however when I got in there swimming lessons were taking place in two lanes and there wasn't even enough pool left to set up a proper swimming lane. As a result, despite there actually not being that many people in there, we were all very cramped in to one end of the pool.

The pool itself is an… Read Full Review